October 7, 20187 yr Author GREAT play by Dalton, o line stunk it up again, they should give their paychecks back today!!
October 7, 20187 yr That is just terrible. The Dolphins player had him in his grasp and let him throw that ball. Then it is just blooped out there and no reaction to find the ball by the linebacker. I told you these Dolphins would blow it. A drive of nothing but screwups by the Dolphins just handing points to the Bengals. The Dolphins stink.
October 7, 20187 yr Author The Bengals have finally woke up on both sides of the ball I hope it is not to little to late.
October 7, 20187 yr Is this Dolphins offensive line going to just let Atkins come up the middle unblocked! Total self destruction by the Dolphins.
October 7, 20187 yr Told you. Total self destruction by the Dolphins. They are just terrible. The Dolphins are the absolute worst.
October 7, 20187 yr Author What a total flip of the game 17 unanswered points unreal! What a break the ball bounces off a helmet to Johnson. I thought things like that only happened to the Bengals. I think we may come back and win this. It will be hard I think for the Dolphins to recover from this.
October 7, 20187 yr No team in football can mess up a good thing like the Dolphins. It is amazing they have any fans left at all. Their front office is a disaster. Tannehill is horrible. I can't believe the Dolphins didn't sign AJ McCarron. He would never have made a play like Tannehill just did.
October 7, 20187 yr We are not going to get a stop. Don't need to get a stop. The Dolphins will mess it up. see, there it is. Holding on the Dolphins.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.