October 7, 20187 yr Author Just go on home guys, you don’t have enough character to want to win this game, team down to their 3rd string center running over top of us and the offense with their head up their behinds, got the NFL package, going to turn to watch a team that wants to win!!!
October 7, 20187 yr Author Special teams not ready either just like the rest of the bunch. I wished I could watch the Chiefs and Jags game the way this one is going so far.
October 7, 20187 yr Author Miami 14 Cincy 0 Halftime Terrible half by the Bengals all the way around.
October 7, 20187 yr Special teams not ready either just like the rest of the bunch. I wished I could watch the Chiefs and Jags game the way this one is going so far. The defense has been fine today and played well. Offense and special teams not so much.
October 7, 20187 yr Author The defense has been fine today and played well. Offense and special teams not so much. Other than giving up 6.1 yards per rush and giving Tannerhill all day to throw I guess they've do all right.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.