Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Falcons Updates

Featured Replies

I dont know if I would have used 2 timeouts here. Falcons had goal to go. So it's not like they could have kept getting first downs to take more time off. At this rate if the Bengals score. There probably would be time for the Falcons to go down and score after.

  • Replies 169
  • Views 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the effort from McRae. Id like to see a replay of the first one. He clearly got a head start, but I’m not sure he was offsides when the ball was snapped.

I dont know if I would have used 2 timeouts here. Falcons had goal to go. So it's not like they could have kept getting first downs to take more time off. At this rate if the Bengals score. There probably would be time for the Falcons to go down and score after.

 

Perfect time to use the timeouts. You know they can't run clock by getting another first down. Take the time pressure off the offense and give them more options on play calling.

Ok offense. You have been the strength of this team all season. Try to pick up the defense again here and go win this game.

Perfect time to use the timeouts. You know they can't run clock by getting another first down. Take the time pressure off the offense and give them more options on play calling.

 

Agree to disagree.

I love the effort from McRae. Id like to see a replay of the first one. He clearly got a head start, but I’m not sure he was offsides when the ball was snapped.

 

I thought the same from the quick replay they showed.

Agree to disagree.

 

And the announcers Arians and Green just said the same thing agreeing with me.

 

:)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.