Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Falcons Updates

Featured Replies

Our star CB Jackson and rookie safety Bates got schooled on that drive.

 

Tied up at 21.

  • Replies 169
  • Views 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was that Dre that covered Ridley and never laid a hand on him? Surely not!!!

 

It was Jackson. Also Jackson on the long pass to Sanu.

I don’t know how I can be upset about scoring 28 points in the half, but I am. This defense has to be better.

The defense is just awful. The offense is as good as it gets. I think the Bengals have become the New Orleans Saints light.

 

A major turnover, as one of the announcers said, will determine this game.

 

I will say this AD is a different QB this year. He is playing outstanding. I will say, guys are wide open, and he is making great reads. I just jinxed him.

The defense is just awful. The offense is as good as it gets. I think the Bengals have become the New Orleans Saints light.

 

A major turnover, as one of the announcers said, will determine this game.

 

I will say this AD is a different QB this year. He is playing outstanding. I will say, guys are wide open, and he is making great reads. I just jinxed him.

 

Let's just hope that "bad Andy" doesn't show up in the 2nd half after "good Andy" looked impressive in the 1st half.

The defense is just awful. The offense is as good as it gets. I think the Bengals have become the New Orleans Saints light.

 

A major turnover, as one of the announcers said, will determine this game.

 

I will say this AD is a different QB this year. He is playing outstanding. I will say, guys are wide open, and he is making great reads. I just jinxed him.

 

You think the fact that he is not looking at AJ on every play has something to do with that??

HOW DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING TO THIS GUY? This looks bad.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.