EA NCAA Football

GrantNKY

The push to get this game back is gaining traction after Tua Tagovailoa put out a tweet about it. Simply put this game is the goat sports video game. Anyone else have fond memories of playing this? Running the speed option was almost unstoppable. Hopefully we get this back sooner rather than later.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not gonna happen. NCAA isn't going to pay players. Period.

Just give them all a free game to use their likeness and be done with it. The ones who want the game back the most are the players. The players don’t even want anything. They don’t care about their likeness being used, they just want the game back.

One of the greatest games ever.

So much better than Madden. I still play on 360 every once in a while. There are some guys that update the rosters every year with current players so you don’t have to change all the names and stats yourself. But this was pre playoff and pre Xbox one and PS4 so it’s just not the same.

It was the best, I loved it too.

While the vast majority of players wouldn't care if their likeness or name was used...there will always be a few that would bring a lawsuit.

The thing is that even if every player in college football that was represented in the game was paid a percentage of sales, it would probably be less than a few hundred dollars each.

It was the best, I loved it too.

While the vast majority of players wouldn't care if their likeness or name was used...there will always be a few that would bring a lawsuit.

The thing is that even if every player in college football that was represented in the game was paid a percentage of sales, it would probably be less than a few hundred dollars each.

Exactly so give them each a free copy of the game which would be roughly $60 and be done with it. Any player that doesn’t want their likeness used has the right to exclude themselves from the game. That number will be small.

I dont play much video games anymore, but I played this game so much. I remember getting the Joey Harrington cover like it was yesterday. I would buy it the day it came out with a new xbox one if it made a comeback.

I had a buddy who would be sooo bush league, he would pick Akron and tell the player who he was playing online to match up with him, once they selected their team and was ready, he would flip to Alabama, lol. He a great online record for that reason.

The push to get this game back is gaining traction after Tua Tagovailoa put out a tweet about it. Simply put this game is the goat sports video game. Anyone else have fond memories of playing this? Running the speed option was almost unstoppable. Hopefully we get this back sooner rather than later.

I still play it. You can get updated rosters online.