Boyle Co. vs. Marion Co

Rebel88

Looks like the Rebels start the playoffs against a tough Marion Co. team. If Boyle takes care of business, they should be fine. I look for another defensive struggle between these two. I will say....

Boyle Co. 20

Marion 12

Marion will be riding in "high" after this season's close loss. Boyle's defense will be stellar and if special teams are as good as last time, i look for Marion to be flattened. But, if Boyle doesnt match and overcome Marion's intensity it will be alot closer. And if Boyle tries to dive it up the middle of Marion's defense like they did last game then it might be too close for comfort. I personally think Boyle will come out firing and take care of business. Im sure Boyle is wanting to make some serious noise in the playoffs, considering they will be underdogs the rest of the playoffs, if they can get past Marion.

Boyle Co.- 35

Marion Co.- 7

I think this is a very winnable game for Boyle...IF they don't overlook this MArion Co. team and play up to their potential. With Grant Tamme playing, I look for Boyle to be more consistent on offense than the last time these two played. And, if the defense plays at least as well as they have, it should be a winn for us.

Here's hoping, anyway.

Hey Rebel, remember that picture you took after the game last Friday - could you please e-mail one to me. :D

MissK I would but it's on my phone, and I'm too stupid to figure out how to transfer it since I have the media package turned off on my service. My kids might be able to Bluetooth it to another phone? I don't know, but if you can figure it out your welcome to it. :creepy: At a Small Fee !:D

There would be nothing that would please me more than for our special teams to play the same type of field position game than we played at Marion Co. earlier. Marion is a much better team than when we played them there but they had their backs to the goal post all night. However we are a much better team than then also with Tamme back and the players playing much more enthused. I look for the Rebs to start their playoff run with a 35-13 win Friday nite. Go Rebs..;)

MissK I would but it's on my phone, and I'm too stupid to figure out how to transfer it since I have the media package turned off on my service. My kids might be able to Bluetooth it to another phone? I don't know, but if you can figure it out your welcome to it. :creepy: At a Small Fee !:D

Oh there is always a small fee isn't there???:D See if you can get one of those "smarter than their father" children of yours to see if they can send it to hoehead or Mrs.Hoehead. See you tomorrow night.

I'm with RebelK, I just want Boyle to win, who cares about the score. Go Rebels!!!!:banana: I wish I knew how to do those big and colorful letters like you can RebelK.;)

o-kay here's my secret (but only cause I like you);) type in the Boyle - then drag your mouse back over the word (this will kinda highlight the word) then click on B (bold) then (leaving the word highlighted...go up to the size and drop it down to the larger size and click it....then got to A (right next to the size) and drop that down and pick out your colors. Have I totally confused your yet? If so, then I'll tell you tomorrow how to do it....

o-kay here's my secret (but only cause I like you);) type in the Boyle - then drag your mouse back over the word (this will kinda highlight the word) then click on B (bold) then (leaving the word highlighted...go up to the size and drop it down to the larger size and click it....then got to A (right next to the size) and drop that down and pick out your colors. Have I totally confused your yet? If so, then I'll tell you tomorrow how to do it....

Thanks,I will try it later,but as of now I need to go to work,thanks again.:thumb: