Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Browns 21 Jets 17

Featured Replies

I know I am. I have suffered enough. I hope he is everything John Dorsey thinks he is and more.

 

I wasn't talking about Cleveland fans. They should be very excited about Baker.

  • Replies 88
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Mayfield haters are glorious. I don’t see how anyone could hate this guy.

 

I’m in different on Baker but there are plenty of reasons to not like him. Heck, people didn’t like Tebow. Baker has an arrest record (in which he tried to flee from the police), the flag plant, the actions against Kansas, etc. Let’s not act like he’s an angel. He can come off as arrogant. Plus proclaiming his a savior after less than a full NFL game can be irritating to some people.

The Mayfield haters are glorious. I don’t see how anyone could hate this guy.

 

Are there Mayfield haters in here? I must have missed that.

I’m in different on Baker but there are plenty of reasons to not like him. Heck, people didn’t like Tebow. Baker has an arrest record (in which he tried to flee from the police), the flag plant, the actions against Kansas, etc. Let’s not act like he’s an angel. He can come off as arrogant. Plus proclaiming his a savior after less than a full NFL game can be irritating to some people.

 

Right. There are definitely reasons not to like him, none of which make anyone a "hater."

For starters, what UKMF said... Also, he's a rookie.
Yeah Tyrod took the Bills to the playoffs, but let’s not act like he was the reason. Tyrod was tasked with one job and that was to not turn the ball over. Tyrod Taylor is Jalen Hurts. He not going to be the reason you lose a game. He’s also not going to win you a game either. Mayfield won that game last night for Cleveland.
I’m in different on Baker but there are plenty of reasons to not like him. Heck, people didn’t like Tebow. Baker has an arrest record (in which he tried to flee from the police), the flag plant, the actions against Kansas, etc. Let’s not act like he’s an angel. He can come off as arrogant. Plus proclaiming his a savior after less than a full NFL game can be irritating to some people.

Bakers arrogance is exactly the reason I like him. Listen to Bakers teammates talk about the guy. He’s the most respected guy in every single locker room he’s ever been in.

Are there Mayfield haters in here? I must have missed that.

I would consider you a Mayfield hater. There are no reasons to not like him.

Yeah Tyrod took the Bills to the playoffs, but let’s not act like he was the reason. Tyrod was tasked with one job and that was to not turn the ball over. Tyrod Taylor is Jalen Hurts. He not going to be the reason you lose a game. He’s also not going to win you a game either. Mayfield won that game last night for Cleveland.

 

Tyrod Taylor was the quarterback on a playoff football team. That means more than anything Baker did in college that you think should have made him the starter from Day 1.

I would consider you a Mayfield hater.

 

Why, exactly?

Tyrod Taylor was the quarterback on a playoff football team. That means more than anything Baker did in college that you think should have made him the starter from Day 1.

Yeah let Tyrod run with the 1s to start camp, but unless Baker just flat sucked in practice and is a gamer, there is no reason he shouldn’t have been starting. Unless of course the offensive line was so bad they legitimately feared putting him behind it.

Why, exactly?

Going back to his college career, you weren’t a fan of Mayfield. You may not actually hate him, but always make it a point to knock him down a few notches whenever others praise him.

Yeah let Tyrod run with the 1s to start camp, but unless Baker just flat sucked in practice and is a gamer, there is no reason he shouldn’t have been starting. Unless of course the offensive line was so bad they legitimately feared putting him behind it.

 

Baker had the same opportunity to win the starting job that Taylor did.

Going back to his college career, you weren’t a fan of Mayfield. You may not actually hate him, but always make it a point to knock him down a few notches whenever others praise him.

 

So then you're a Lamar Jackson hater...

It hasn’t been mentioned in here yet, but Carlos Hyde had himself a day. 100 yards, 2 TDs, and the birth of his first child. Doesn’t get much better than that for el guapo.

So then you're a Lamar Jackson hater...

I don’t hate Lamar, you probably don’t hate Baker. But I would say my feelings about Lamar mirror your feelings about Baker.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.