Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Rogers Clark 2018/2019

Featured Replies

Scott and GRC played every year for about 10 years. Contract wasn't renewed for the 16/17 season which was an offseason of coaching changes for both. Last season the two met in a showcase game at North Laurel. Heard they talked but couldn't find a common date for this season. And yes it is a good distance of travel but Scott and Montgomery play which is the farthest trip in the region. Clark plays Campbell so I don't think the distance had anything to do with it.

I could see preseason for Scott to be ranked #1 and GRC #2 .

GRC is the region favorite, then Camels and Scott.

GRC is the region favorite, then Camels and Scott.

 

Scott returns everyone is why I have them #1.

Only 36 days till we have our first scrimmage against Dunbar. Then November 24th we scrimmage Trinity and first game November 27th vs Bath Co away. I so can't wait till b-ball season starts!. :clap:

Scott returns everyone is why I have them #1.

 

Pouncy and Perrin graduated after last season.

Pouncy and Perrin graduated after last season.

 

Well I got the wrong info. GRC could be # 1.

I believe Scott returns 4 of their starters from the regional runner up team and the Simpson kid returns as well. Not sure wha my they have coming up though.

I believe Scott returns 4 of their starters from the regional runner up team and the Simpson kid returns as well. Not sure what my they have coming up though.
Read in Cat's Pause that Scott return all of their starters.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.