Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Madison Central vs Lincoln Co. ...playoff rematch

Featured Replies

I am going with Madison Central with the win over Lincoln Co. 28-21

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Central showed Lincoln everything they had last Friday.This being a playoff game nobody will want to go home after the first game so look for this one to be a much better contest and I give a td advantage to the home team Lincoln.Should be a good game!

 

As much as I would like to think that is the case, it isn't. MC just came out flat and with no emotion, I don't know why, it was a big game and for the #1 seed.

 

Central played pretty well up until halftime. The fluke play right before the half really gave Lincoln a lot of momentum (from 12-0 to 20-0) going into the second half. Lincoln is a good football team and their style on offense gives Central trouble defensively, that has been the case since Turner has been head coach.

 

It is going to take a lot better execution from the players and coaches and maybe a break here and there for MC to have a chance in this one. I do think it will be a lot closer game.

Lincoln isn't a threat through the air but they can beat the one on one coverage that Calhoun and Miller force. In years past, we weren't able to do so.

 

Good point. As long as Lincoln only has to throw the ball 4,5,6 times a game, they are fine. It would be interesting to see how the coaching staff/play calling reacted if they fell behind 14-0, or 21-7 (although I hope that doesn't happen). Hopefully they would stick with the run unless it was really late.

I look for this one to be close. Madison Central always plays well under pressure. I look for Central to come back and win! LC may under estimate these guys, if MC is ready, they can win!

How is Lincoln's field looking?

 

 

It looks pretty good. Coach French took care of that.

The field was covered most of the week...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.