Frankfort 20 Trimble County 8

SuperB

Fields broke an 80 run on a fluke play on a "botched" snap that went over his head and fell in his hands, Raiders had the actual play stopped.

Raiders had the ball twice inside the 5, once a bad holding call brought it back, and the other a bad spot turned the ball over to the panthers. :thumb:

Yes the snap was botched. The play call was midline veer. So the QB turned up in the hole that was designed for. Not sure how you figured the play was stopped. Yes he didnt get a chance to read the 2 tech.

Now if you want to talk about a bad call the Delay penalty in the first half that the official apologized for end a Panther Drive.

You talk about almost loosing to poor Trimble.........Almost only counts in Horseshoes and hangernaids.

Trimble County has a solid team, But to come on hear and say "IF" or talk about officials that both teams had to deal with is a way to help you deal with a loss is sad. Just realize the best shot trimble had was on a field that was unplayable.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes the snap was botched. The play call was midline veer. So the QB turned up in the hole that was designed for. Not sure how you figured the play was stopped. Yes he didnt get a chance to read the 2 tech.

Now if you want to talk about a bad call the Delay penalty in the first half that the official apologized for end a Panther Drive.

You talk about almost loosing to poor Trimble.........Almost only counts in Horseshoes and hangernaids.

Trimble County has a solid team, But to come on hear and say "IF" or talk about officials that both teams had to deal with is a way to help you deal with a loss is sad. Just realize the best shot trimble had was on a field that was unplayable.

I guess post #10 was the politically correct one and this one is how you really feel?

Both teams have fine players and both teams have solid coaching staffs and both teams have some problems with their facilities. And one of the two teams has to knock off the Admirals before one of them can get out of the district. The ol' Ads must be sitting back laughing at us for all of our bickering and squabling over a game that is now in the past. Trimble will have to take their A+ game to Danville this week and Frankfort will have to host a very pumped up Carroll County. Good luck to both teams. We might have to play each other again yet!:D

I guess post #10 was the politically correct one and this one is how you really feel?

Both teams have fine players and both teams have solid coaching staffs and both teams have some problems with their facilities. And one of the two teams has to knock off the Admirals before one of them can get out of the district. The ol' Ads must be sitting back laughing at us for all of our bickering and squabling over a game that is now in the past. Trimble will have to take their A+ game to Danville this week and Frankfort will have to host a very pumped up Carroll County. Good luck to both teams. We might have to play each other again yet!:D

Anyone who knows me knows I don't say anything politically correct. I am saying don't blame officails or botched snaps. Bottom line is both teams played hard and both got breaks when they needed breaks. Game Over.