Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Robertson, Bracken, Augusta, Mason, St Pat transfers

Featured Replies

Seems to be alot of transfers happening soon from junior high and up.

Let's here some names. I have not heard anything.

Maybe just a lot of rumors going around

I spoke to a parent from Mason Co who was asking me about schools, athletics, academics in NKY area. We were at a basketball Tourney in NKY. They seem to be wanting to move away from the Mason Co. area. Seems to be the going route today for kids and parents. Don't know why they wanted to. I never asked why.

Such a strong thread title for no names being provided.

I spoke to a parent from Mason Co who was asking me about schools, athletics, academics in NKY area. We were at a basketball Tourney in NKY. They seem to be wanting to move away from the Mason Co. area. Seems to be the going route today for kids and parents. Don't know why they wanted to. I never asked why.

 

Brcatz...You seem to be implying that kids are moving away for better athletic opportunities (at least they think it will be). And I'm sure that is the case sometimes (maybe a lot). But it could also be job related. With the closure of the two power plants, Federal Mogul, etc. The job opportunities for parents are more available in Northern KY/Cincy area.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.