Boyle County 2018

Ram

Boyle Co should be, without a doubt the prohibitive favorite to win 3A. IMO, there is a significant drop off in overall talent beyond the top 3-4 teams statewide at the 3A level...and Boyle is a good step and half ahead of the other 3. Corbin, Central and Belfry will all be chasing Boyle.....whether anyone can catch them remains to be seen

Ezarious Roller

Ezarious Roller

Ezarious Roller

Ezarious Roller

Ezarious Roller

With all of the offensive younglings from last year taking up most of the copy that gets written about this team (understandably) I'm just trying to catch EZ's name up with mentions to those that don't know him. Kid is a JR and has a nose for the ball and absolutely lays wood when he commits to his read. With Smith and Hester as his coaches I think he could be the best LB since Dawson to play at Boyle. That's nothing against those who have played LB since Dawson. I know a few of them pretty well actually, kid just finds the ball really really well and brings it when he finds it. I'll pay more attention to his pass coverage this year to see if he is really worthy of the praise but I think he is.

Couple more.......Ezarious Roller......Ezarious Roller

Ok Im done.

I watched Boyle multiple times last year and was impressed with Roller and his instincts and he plays downhill. He has been over shadowed by Smith,Kelly, and Bartleson getting the press. I see on these forums D1 mentioned all the time. I coached a long time and worked a lot of camps including the Nike Opening this year in Ohio where I seen Kelly, Smith and Bartleson (Kelly and Smith were impressive) I feel Boyle has those 3 kids for sure and-also Roller who will play at the D1 level. It takes a special athlete to play at the D1 level (size,speed,strength,quick feet and good hips)and those 4 have it, and I have heard thru other Coaches,Smith seems to think the baseball star Hotchkiss has that potential to play at that level at receiver also. I think Boyle’s qb and multiple other players will also play at some level in college. Just an old coaches opinion. In closing Roller is the real deal at linebacker.