Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Bengal QB Logan Woodside arrested for DUI by the Bellevue Kentucky PD

Featured Replies

I know right.

 

I was thinking "Rookie" get your act together! But seriously, the narrative contains enough to give us a picture of what happened.

 

Either a rookie or retired on duty :lol2:

  • Replies 32
  • Views 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I’ll also say that officer needs to work on his DUI citation narratives.

 

It's always interesting to read those.

Either a rookie or retired on duty :lol2:

 

Could be a tired cop working a 12 hour night shift.

Could be a tired cop working a 12 hour night shift.

 

I’ve been on nights for years and regularly work 12-16 hrs.

I’ve been on nights for years and regularly work 12-16 hrs.

 

Me to and some days I get 3 hours sleep.

Me to and some days I get 3 hours sleep.

 

That’s not healthy lol

That’s not healthy lol

 

That is life when you choose to make your children priority.

Slap on the wrist. He will fit right in with the Bengals.

 

You realize a lot more teams over the last 8 years have had more players arrested or in trouble than the Bengals right.

You realize a lot more teams over the last 8 years have had more players arrested or in trouble than the Bengals right.

 

Yes but the Bengals scout and draft them.

Yes but the Bengals scout and draft them.

 

So does every team in the nfl

You realize a lot more teams over the last 8 years have had more players arrested or in trouble than the Bengals right.

 

Do you have any facts or stats to back up this statement?

Edit.

Edited by futurecoach

Only the Bengals drafted Mixon.

 

Oh wow I guess I learned something new. Because I didn't know it was possible for other teams to draft someone after someone is drafted. Because what I know of the draft is each player gets drafted only once. So it prevents every other team from being able to draft a player. So you are right only the Bengals drafted him but that's because no one else could draft him after the Bengals took him.

 

Mixon was projected to go in the 2nd or 3rd round because of his incident. So he was getting drafted rather or not the Bengals took him or not. The only reason he wasn't a 1st round pick was because of his incident. However he was going to get drafted no matter what by someone in the 2nd or 3rd rounds.

Edited by futurecoach

Do you have any facts or stats to back up this statement?

 

I did a quick search. Since 2000 the Bengals have had the 3rd most arrest. Minnesota and Denver have had more. With the majority of the Bengals arrest coming from 2000 to 2008. Over the last 5 years the Bengals have the 6th least amount of arrest in the nfl. The bengals including this one have had 4 in the last 5 years. Teams like Denver, Baltimore, 49ers, Jets, and Colts all have had 10 or more during these last 5 years. So yeah the rap of the Bengals being the team that always has players that get in trouble doesn't necessarily fit anymore imo. That's an old narrative, when compared to the rest of the nfl. These other nfl teams have caught up and passed them in that department.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.