Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shooting at Georgia High School Graduation

Featured Replies

Happened tonight at Mt Zion High. No details yet.

 

Edit : one report says one dead

  • Author

Report says it was an alternative school holding its graduation at Mt Zion.

Happened in the parking lot. Two women shot.

 

Was it a school-related shooting or just a shooting at the graduation location?

  • Author
Happened in the parking lot. Two women shot.

 

That was supposed to say “parking lot.”

  • Author
Was it a school-related shooting or just a shooting at the graduation location?

 

Shooting happened in parking lot when people were leaving the graduation.

What in the world is wrong with kids???????

 

I wish we knew. I can't understand what has changed in them over the last several decades.

I wish we knew. I can't understand what has changed in them over the last several decades.

 

They’re desensitized.

They’re desensitized.

 

But I thought they were too sensitive these days?

They’re desensitized.

 

I think it's much more than any one thing. There is no doubt though that there is something drastically different in a very bad way with these kids. Now, that's not to say it's the whole generation, of course. In fact, it's a very small percentage. But something has gone horribly wrong with them and I'm afraid it's not going to end anytime soon.

But I thought they were too sensitive these days?

 

No that’s the freeloaders who want free college. Totally different crowd from the trench coat crowd.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.