Covington Holy Cross hires Brandon Grammer as boys hoops coach.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In no way was I questioning the validity of the information...hell I gotta get the information from somewhere...but I am just extremely disappointed with how I received it...again not your fault. And by the way, thanks for letting us know.

Seems like an overreaction. It’s high school. Not D1 college.

Seems like an overreaction. It’s high school. Not D1 college.

SO, because it is High School, the Holy Cross Community cannot be given the respect of letting us know what is going on in our school? That we have to find out our information through Social Media? You are missing the bus brother and my point.

Edited by bugatti

Any one know if he has any ties with HC, or any kids coming up thru school?

It worked out pretty well for HC that their last hire had kids getting ready to come through the school.

Not all, including I, would agree with you.

That’s fine. They’d all be wrong. 3 straight regional appearances and 2 sons scoring over 1K points is a Hill I’ll happiky die on.

The job may not be as good as some people think either. CCH is probably the best program in the state with that coach. Holmes will probably figure it out again soon. Beechwood is on the rise. Might be why a 25ish year old HC graduate turned them down and they had to settle.

SO, because it is High School, the Holy Cross Community cannot be given the respect of letting us know what is going on in our school? That we have to find out our information through Social Media? You are missing the bus brother and my point.

I'm not missing any point. I'm simply disagreeing with your argument. Not sure why it matters how the HC community finds out who the coach is. I'd be curious as to how many schools send out an email like you think they should.

• 2 weeks later...
That’s fine. They’d all be wrong. 3 straight regional appearances and 2 sons scoring over 1K points is a Hill I’ll happiky die on.

The job may not be as good as some people think either. CCH is probably the best program in the state with that coach. Holmes will probably figure it out again soon. Beechwood is on the rise. Might be why a 25ish year old HC graduate turned them down and they had to settle.

So your saying that they "settled" for this guy? So what happened to McClendon?

They hired the right guy. He’s experienced and knows how to coach/teach players. He’ll experience normal growing pains. Bare with the guy for the next couple of years. Beating CovCatholic, Cooper, Holmes, NewCath, etc will be a big challenge until he sets the feeder straight. Best of luck BG!

Way to not answer either question.....

I made it clear that they offered someone else before him. I'm not jumping into the Andre topic. You brought it up. If you know what happened you jump in