May 3, 20188 yr Just looked at UK's Wiki Page for 18-19 and they have the SEC Tournament listed for the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville
May 3, 20188 yr Back to Nashville for the next 3 years then to Tampa in 2022. Nashville for 3 more years after that.
May 3, 20188 yr Yeah it's scheduled for like 10 years or so. Nashville most of those years, including the next 3. Nothing beats Nashville. I'm still mad that the OVC moved their tournament to Evansville.
May 4, 20188 yr Back to Nashville for the next 3 years then to Tampa in 2022. Nashville for 3 more years after that. I can start saving for the 2022 tickets, now. I can finish the garaj mahal and take borders by then, too.
May 5, 20188 yr Book your hotel rooms now. Nashville is getting really expensive. Great town and atmosphere for the tournament .
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.