Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Eminence

Featured Replies

The problem isn't this year. They have a nice team returning. After this year, they will have the worst talent in the region barring transfers. I see this job opening again in a year.

If Kelly Carwile interviewed he would be a home run hire.

I would be interested to see who all interviewed.

 

Welcome to BGP! :up:

 

Who would you like to see as the Warriors' HC?

Eminence has hired Patrick Jackson from St. Francis.

 

Coach Jackson did a good job at St. Francis. While I suspect many are not familiar with him, I think he will do a good job at Eminence.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.