Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Eminence

Featured Replies

Coach Amis is headed to Greenup County to fill the coaching vacancy at GCHS.

 

Who are the likely/possible candidates to fill the new vacancy created by Coach Amis' departure from the Warriors?

Three coaches in two years. Sounds like they need a young, hungry, coach from the area to get them to stay more than a year.

They had the guy that was going to stay there forever and build a program to be proud of....but then he didn't give into who the superintendent wanted played, and was let go.....their loss, another team's gain.

Sometimes the grass is not always greener on the other side. Should have kept Coach Nethery

Sometimes the grass is not always greener on the other side. Should have kept Coach Nethery

 

Gallatin’s gain. Their big time loss.

Nethery has much to do with Gallatin's success.

He has had much to do with any success Eminence has had recently as well.

Any names floating around? I heard at one point they were going to reach out to a young assistant from another 8th region team.

I heard he had to leave Eminence due to some financial discrepancy, not sure the details but I don't think it was as "cut throat" as you all make it out to be. I'm glad that he is doing well at Gallatin Co., since his return there they have been putting up some impressive numbers; is he the Head Coach in waiting?

 

Who is the 8th region asst. you are talking about?

Out of respect to the people involved I will not argue your point. There are no coaches in waiting. He would be a great hire at Gallatin or anywhere else.

A guy I coached with in JCPS, just told me he interviewed yesterday. Said that they are screening 10 candidates and setting interviews in the next couple of weeks. He also said they are breaking ground on $3-4 million gym with the next 12 months???

 

Is this public knowledge? Does this make this vacancy much more attractive?

I'm not saying that the information is not true, but that gym has being built for the last 10 years.

I have to agree with Walter on this one, I know that when Nethery was going to coach at Eminence, they were building a 4 million dollar gym. And when I was there last season there were still playing in that cracker jack box of a gym. I would be more concerned with the fact that the football/baseball field is messed up. Or the fact that they cannot host district for baseball and softball because their fields do not meet KHSAA specifications. So I hope your friend isn't holding his breathe.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.