Open Job: Eminence

I heard he had to leave Eminence due to some financial discrepancy, not sure the details but I don't think it was as "cut throat" as you all make it out to be. I'm glad that he is doing well at Gallatin Co., since his return there they have been putting up some impressive numbers; is he the Head Coach in waiting?

Who is the 8th region asst. you are talking about?

• 2 weeks later...

A guy I coached with in JCPS, just told me he interviewed yesterday. Said that they are screening 10 candidates and setting interviews in the next couple of weeks. He also said they are breaking ground on $3-4 million gym with the next 12 months???

Is this public knowledge? Does this make this vacancy much more attractive?

I have to agree with Walter on this one, I know that when Nethery was going to coach at Eminence, they were building a 4 million dollar gym. And when I was there last season there were still playing in that cracker jack box of a gym. I would be more concerned with the fact that the football/baseball field is messed up. Or the fact that they cannot host district for baseball and softball because their fields do not meet KHSAA specifications. So I hope your friend isn't holding his breathe.