Reds at Pirates 4/5 - 4/8

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reds left bases loaded with one out. Scooter and DuVall strikeout. They threw Scooter three curve balls that bounced in the dirt that he swing at.

Duvall is helpless with runners in scoring position in a big spot. He needs to hit no higher than 6th and should be in the 7 hole in a good lineup.

I'll tell you what, there's hardly any crowd at this Redlegs/Pirates game, but the damn "wooooing" is making this about unwatchable for me. Why on God's green earth do some idiots do this? It's SOOO DAMN annoying.

He needs to stay in that leadoff spot. He reminds me of a more athletic Kevin Youkilis.

Yeah I see that.

One of the reason I’m not worried about the offense. Once Senzel is up here they should have a real solid top 4. Just need some pitching.

I'll tell you what, there's hardly any crowd at this Redlegs/Pirates game, but the damn "wooooing" is making this about unwatchable for me. Why on God's green earth do some idiots do this? It's SOOO DAMN annoying.

Amen. I am pretty sure Pittsburgh is who started that crap. I remember hearing it a couple years ago in a Pittsburgh game. Now it happens all the time at Cincinnati games too. It is as annoying as those vuvuzela's were at soccer matches. They got those banned, but I don't know what can be done about the "hooting" at baseball games. I just turn the volume off when watching TV. If at the game, I would have to leave.

Yeah I see that.

One of the reason I’m not worried about the offense. Once Senzel is up here they should have a real solid top 4. Just need some pitching.

Can't continue to put Peraza & Hamilton in the same lineup. Other than that, I agree that the offense will be fine.

Need Castillo to develop into a top of the rotation type of starter. Bailey has another 2 seasons. I'm optimistic about Amir Garrett & Mahle. Hopefully Romano or Stephenson can round out the rotation. Lots of question marks but lots of young talent.

Can't continue to put Peraza & Hamilton in the same lineup. Other than that, I agree that the offense will be fine.

Need Castillo to develop into a top of the rotation type of starter. Bailey has another 2 seasons. I'm optimistic about Amir Garrett & Mahle. Hopefully Romano or Stephenson can round out the rotation. Lots of question marks but lots of young talent.

When Senzel gets called up they need to hit Duvall no higher than 6th as well.