Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boys Soccer Champion Predictions

Featured Replies

With the Sweet 16 set to kick off on Tuesday, who is your pick to win the 'chip?

 

I'll go with either Trinity or St. Henry with Bardstown Bethlehem being a dark horse.

With the Sweet 16 set to kick off on Tuesday, who is your pick to win the 'chip?

 

I'll go with either Trinity or St. Henry with Bardstown Bethlehem being a dark horse.

 

Wasn't St. Henry eliminated by Ryle??

  • Author
Wasn't St. Henry eliminated by Ryle??

 

I'm sorry,I meant St.X.:thumb:

I'll go with Trinity....

I like St.X's chances! And look out next year they start 6 soph.'s.

I'll go with Lexington Catholic. They beat #1 Scott Co. last night and had defeated St. X and Manual when they were both ranked #1.

 

History is also on the Knights side. Two years ago, they lost to Dunbar for the district title, and then defeated Dunbar in the region final and went on to win the state title. Last year, they defeated Dunbar in the district, and then Dunbar defeated Lexington Catholic in the region final and Dunbar went on to win the state title. This year, Dunbar defeated Lexington Catholic to with the district, and Lexington Catholic defeated Dunbar to win the region on thier way.....

I'm sorry,I meant St.X.:thumb:

 

X is out too.

Trinity is playing pretty well right now.

I will be shocked, SHOCKED if it isn't LexCath and Trinity in the final at this point. I agree with LSURock, Trinity's playing well and are in the state tournament round for the first time since they won the title in 1998.

I will be shocked, SHOCKED if it isn't LexCath and Trinity in the final at this point. I agree with LSURock, Trinity's playing well and are in the state tournament round for the first time since they won the title in 1998.

I agree I think it will be Lex Cath and Trinity Also with Lex Cath winning.

  • Author

Bowling Green wont be no cakewalk for the Knights.

  • Author

Ill say:

 

Trinity 3

 

Ryle 1

 

 

 

LexCath 1

 

Bowling Green 0

  • Author

Championship I'll take Lexington Catholic over Trinity 4-2

According to the KHSAA Scoreboard site, the teams have the following records:

 

Bowling Green 19-1-3

LexCath 18-5-2

 

Ryle 15-5-3

Lou. Trinity 19-2-4

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.