Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boys Soccer Champion Predictions

Featured Replies

I've only seen Trinity once this year, but I was not too impressed. Granted, it is one game. I thought the ball movement was very good, but the defense was not solid at all. However, I think they will beat Ryle 3-2 in a good game.

 

I've also seen LexCath, and IMO they are better than Trinity, but it's pretty close. I have not seen BG, so I will not comment on that game.

 

Overall, this is just about how I saw the final 4, except I looked for St. Henry to be in instead of Ryle.

 

I'd say overall, the best teams are here at this stage.

T vs. Lex Cath in the finals, so that some fuel can be poured on the Public/Private debate. :jump: :D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.