Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Houston/Cincinnati Updates

Featured Replies

If UC wins, do they get one of the #1 seeds? I could see it happening.

Wow. What a game. Houston gave it away at the end.

Wow. What a game. Houston gave it away at the end.

 

Wouldn’t call it a giveaway with the closeness of the game from start to finish.

Wouldn’t call it a giveaway with the closeness of the game from start to finish.

 

They gave it away. Great game though.

If UC wins, do they get one of the #1 seeds? I could see it happening.

 

Imo they should truly be in the conversation and possibly get it. However as I mentioned in another thread that I got some heat for. I think their conference hurts them at getting it. However I definitely think they could and possibly should be.

Imo they should truly be in the conversation and possibly get it. However as I mentioned in another thread that I got some heat for. I think their conference hurts them at getting it. However I definitely think they could and possibly should be.

 

Brackets were decided well before this game was over.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.