DirecTV Now Offer

So I just looked, and regional Fox Sports channels are available with the "Just Right" package on DirecTV Now. It's one step up from the one I got. You get 80 channels, it's $50 a month though.

Gotcha, this post inspired me to call DTV and get a discount. $40 off for 12 months. Thank you. :lol2:

I cut the cord about a month ago. I’m not going back. I use DirecTV Now and like it. As has been said it doesn’t come through on my Samsung TV so I use a Fire TV stick. Also they offer HBO for 5 bucks a month additional. That’s only 3 HBO stations but you have access to all HBO programming on HBO GO. Wanted that specifically for Westworld and Game of Thrones.

I'll probably give it a try just to get the fire tv. DirecTV has a deal running at the moment that gives you a free fire TV if you prepay for one month of DirecTV now. I doubt I'll keep the DirecTV now service but I'll give it a try for the free fire TV.

I'll probably give it a try just to get the fire tv. DirecTV has a deal running at the moment that gives you a free fire TV if you prepay for one month of DirecTV now. I doubt I'll keep the DirecTV now service but I'll give it a try for the free fire TV.

You can’t do the free trial, and you can’t use any promo codes if you want the free fire stick.

So you’re looking at spending $35 for a month of service for the free Fire Stick, and the Fire Sticks only run ya $40 at Target.

You can’t do the free trial, and you can’t use any promo codes if you want the free fire stick.

So you’re looking at spending $35 for a month of service for the free Fire Stick, and the Fire Sticks only run ya $40 at Target.

Not the fire stick, the fire 4k tv box. They run around $70 unless you catch them on sale.

The ads that keep popping up on Facebook says it's the fire TV, rather than the stick.

I’d double check that. When I went to the site it said the fire stick. It mentioned if you prepaid 3 months you’d get something else (maybe the fire?) but I can’t remember what it was.

I was looking at getting an Apple TV to upgrade from my Apple TV 3rd gen. I prepaid for three months of Directv Now for $105 and get a free Apple TV 4K. They retail for $179. I don’t even need the Directv now, have Spectrum tv and internet but basically did it to save $74 on the Apple TV. I don’t have a 4K tv yet, but it made sense to buy the 4K Apple TV rather than 4th gen model to get the built in fan, faster processor, and faster WiFi and Ethernet capability.

I use my current Apple TV a lot for streaming Netflix, HBO Go, YouTube, and Watch ESPN. When I get the new one will be able to install Kodi on it for more content.