Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7th and 8th Grade Diocesan Tournament

Featured Replies

I was told St Augustine and Villa are from that league / division.

 

I don't know about St. Augustine, but Villa is from the rec/mixed/we only have one team league. They played in the rec division of tournaments all year.

I don't know about St. Augustine, but Villa is from the rec/mixed/we only have one team league. They played in the rec division of tournaments all year.

 

 

Correct. They would not be in the same division as the bigger schools.

  • Author
I don't know about St. Augustine, but Villa is from the rec/mixed/we only have one team league. They played in the rec division of tournaments all year.

 

Only telling you what I was told when I asked.

They were one of the best mixed teams. They and MQH were in the finals of most tournaments. They have some A quality players just not enough for a full team which I assume is why they were in the rec division. I wonder if St. Henry and St. Agnes who I think were 3/4 had conflicts. Doesn’t really matter just curious

Edited by rjal
Spelling

7th grade St Peter and Paul over St Mary

8th grade BSS big over St Therese

  • Author

7th Quarter-Final: St Joe's Cold Spring big over St Joe's Crescent Springs. They will play St Paul in tomorrow night's semi (2nd game in 5 days for those two).

  • Author

Three semi-finals are on the docket tonight at St. Joe's Cold Spring:

 

* St. Paul vs. St. Joe's Cold Spring (7th Grade) [winner gets Sts. Peter & Paul in the Finals]

* Holy Trinity vs. St. Pius (8th Grade)

* Blessed Sacrament vs. St. Mary's (8th Grade)

 

All three games should be really competitive, making for a great night of hoops.

Holy Trinity advances in 8th Grade over St. Pius.

 

I believe they will play Blessed Sacrament, they were up big.

confirmed BSS vs Holy Trinity 7:30 pm finals. It should be a good one.

Do they a do girls tourney or only boys?

Do they a do girls tourney or only boys?

 

My kids said there is one. I know for shure they did 2 years ago when my daughter was in 8th grade.

Heard BSS beat Holy Trinity in the 8th grade final by 4 or 5 points..

7th Grade- SPP over St Joes by 1

8th Grade- BS over HT by 4

 

Both great games that were contested to the very end. Unfortunately both the teams I was pulling were on the wrong side of them. But congrats to all involved !

Both championship games were exciting. It was cool that the kids got to cut down the net.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.