AAU KY State Tournaments in Lexington (at KBA) March-May 2018

I thought the referees were just fine. It took a while for the kids to adjust to all the hand checking fouls, but in the games I saw the kids figured it out. Resulted in higher scoring games. Best team won both the 9th and 11th grade brackets. I didn't see much of 10th grade.

I thought the referees were just fine. It took a while for the kids to adjust to all the hand checking fouls, but in the games I saw the kids figured it out. Resulted in higher scoring games. Best team won both the 9th and 11th grade brackets. I didn't see much of 10th grade.

Yeah I agree with 9th and 11th grade. I thought CKY Magic and Matt's Mustangs were two best teams in 10th. They met in 2nd round of tourney with CKY Magic winning easy by 14-15 points. Give Defenders credit though they won the whole thing and deserved it

There are a lot of complaints on Twitter. Must have been a crazy weekend

You are not shocked by those comments were you? KBA was the worse place that hosted tournaments when my kids played. Hated that place.

That rumor has been there for two years now. I like it better when Tom was there. But, KBA isn’t going anywhere. When it’s gone then I’ll eat the crow.

Give the refs credit. In many games they pulled teams in and explained, one hand is NOT a foul but two hands will be called a foul.

Btw, I have No doubt the best team in 10thbgrade won it all. Those kids have been winning since the day they picked up a basketball.

For the most part as youth players they were all winning all over Greater Cincy. Probably the most unselfish group of kids I’ve watched this season.

That rumor has been there for two years now. I like it better when Tom was there. But, KBA isn’t going anywhere. When it’s gone then I’ll eat the crow.

Give the refs credit. In many games they pulled teams in and explained, one hand is NOT a foul but two hands will be called a foul.

Btw, I have No doubt the best team in 10thbgrade won it all. Those kids have been winning since the day they picked up a basketball.

For the most part as youth players they were all winning all over Greater Cincy. Probably the most unselfish group of kids I’ve watched this season.

So you are saying without a doubt the Defenders are better than Matt's Mustangs and CKY Magic? Do you think in a 7 game series they could win 4 against both teams? I think the Defenders are a solid team and well coached but I thought the talent was a lot higher for both of the other teams. They were the better team in a one game scenario Sunday but I don't think without a doubt they were the best team.

That one game scenario is better than any evidence you can show me that would change my mind. There may be a couple players better on Matt’s and CKY. But, I don’t think either team has the depth the Defenders do.

The players off that Defenders team have been winning in this state for years. Most of them grew up play and winning my in Cincy as well.

You tell me why those other two teams are better (despite losing)