Black Panther

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael B. Jordan has been killing it since his days on The Wire. IMO Killmonger is the best villain they have put on screen so far, even as much as I like Loki. I am a bit too sentimental about Winter Soldier to say this is my favorite, but I think it’s definitely in my top 5 Marvel.

It would take me all day to list my Marvel Top 5 but what is crazy is that I have always been an Ironman guy but Captain America:Winter Soldier and Captain America: Civil War are both in my top 5. The only Ironman movie with a chance to be in my top 5 would be the first one. Ironman is still my dude though. Right after Black Panther. Hell, Captain America and Hulk are gaining ground on Ironman. Close race for the #2 spot in my heart. :lol2:

I may be the only one, but this movie, much like all the other Marvel movies in the past 5-7 years, doesn't appeal to me in the least. Superhero movies, as a whole, are just such a letdown IMO. I'm sure I'll end up watching it eventually when it makes it's way to Netflix or Redbox though.

Do kids really see color in a super hero? Had the same situation years ago when Disney introduced Princess and the Frog. Many retailers were reluctant at first to launch a nationwide AA doll in all stores. Kids don’t see color, we teach them to see color. That doll was a great success.

Do kids really see color in a super hero? Had the same situation years ago when Disney introduced Princess and the Frog. Many retailers were reluctant at first to launch a nationwide AA doll in all stores. Kids don’t see color, we teach them to see color. That doll was a great success.

Yes they do.