Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wichita State 76 Cincinnati 72

Featured Replies

I am sure that UC fans are disappointed with their second straight loss this week. But man, that place was loud tonight.

 

9500+ crammed into BB&T.

 

I didn't see much while working, but it sure sounded like UC got the shaft on quite a few calls.

I am sure that UC fans are disappointed with their second straight loss this week. But man, that place was loud tonight.

 

9500+ crammed into BB&T.

 

I didn't see much while working, but it sure sounded like UC got the shaft on quite a few calls.

 

Very very physical game. They let them play today. Lots of calls/no calls that could have went either way.

Awesome over-capacity/standing room only crowd of 9,523!

Excellent game between two top shelf teams. Wichita State can shoot the three. I did not like that NBA range 3 Cumberland took at all. I was impressed with Broome. I can see why WSt.'s Shamet is getting 1st round love. He's a player.

Great game to watch. I was pulling for UC but imo both are capable of possibly making an elite 8 run.

I Really like both coaches, two of the best imo.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.