Austin Dillon Wins Daytona 500

16thBBall Fan

Was kinda cool to see the 3 and 43 1-2 at the finish. Also cool that the 3 won the 20th anniversary of Dale winning the 500 and on the day of his death. Which both race ran on the date of his death have been won by RCR the 29(use to be the 3) car won in 2007.

The stage racing has made Daytona and talladega both crash fest more than they already were.

43 and 3 both use RCR engines which is also cool.

There's just too many stupid rules and bizarre changes. You'd have to take a night class to understand how everything works. Too many unnecessary changes

I agree it is a little hard to understand at times but the bottom line is you have to win races, win stages, and finish races. Seems pretty simple to me.

Ratings down 22% from last year.

Did drivers not stand for the anthem previously?

I hate to hear the ratings are down. As a newer fan I thought the racing this past week was awesome in all three series.

I have no idea on the anthem stuff. Anyone?

I hate to hear the ratings are down. As a newer fan I thought the racing this past week was awesome in all three series.

I have no idea on the anthem stuff. Anyone?

It really was a good week of racing, I think the anthem remark was made tongue in cheek. Ratings for everything is down, but the good news for NASCAR was they put a good product out this week.

I think all the 1.5 mile tracks hurt Nascar more than Nascar would like to admit. When the popularity of Nascar went through the roof they built these cookie cutter 1.5 mile tracks with mega-seating, because the demand was there. The problem being is the racing isn't very good on these tracks the majority of the time.