Nicholas County 102 St. Patrick 89

I agree with most posters on here. Maybe the patties are a little lackadaisical on the defensive side of the ball. Getting beat off the dribble forces them to reach in and/or slide under to try and take charges. All indications point to them piling up fouls and their opponents shooting several more freebies than they do. :idunno:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the School Street comment is referring to Nicholas Co Schools I’m glad we aren’t located on School Street either! School Street is downtown, where Carlisle High used to be located. Nicholas Co. Schools is on School Drive. If you think our parking is bad now, which it isn’t it’s just an uphill walk, our parking on School Street would be pitiful!!!

If the School Street comment is referring to Nicholas Co Schools I’m glad we aren’t located on School Street either! School Street is downtown, where Carlisle High used to be located. Nicholas Co. Schools is on School Drive. If you think our parking is bad now, which it isn’t it’s just an uphill walk, our parking on School Street would be pitiful!!!

Thank God for the new roundabout. There would be madness at ball games without it, truly a lifesaver.

Here is my favorite one. I think every sports fan needs to read Thompson.

Fear and Loathing at the Super Bowl - Rolling Stone

And it all started from 1 disgruntled fan(mtb 19), complaining about the fouls or playing 8 on 5 that st pat was use to it. Just last week Robertson County shot 38 free throws against St. Pat and Ryle shot 24 against them. Guess that was home cooking also? Oh wait, those games were played at St. Pat. They obviously aren't playing much defense. Those numbers are just statistics sent to KHSAA.:clap::clap:

Edited by Big Baller

And it all started from 1 disgruntled fan(mtb 19), complaining about the fouls or playing 8 on 5 that st pat was use to it. Just last week Robertson County shot 38 free throws against St. Pat and Ryle shot 24 against them. Guess that was home cooking also? Oh wait, those games were played at St. Pat. They obviously aren't playing much defense. Those numbers are just statistics sent to KHSAA.:clap::clap:

Right to the chase then, fair enough. St. Pat has had a target on our back since I was in the 6th grade. Ref's do play favorites. Ref's do protect certain players. This is a fact. if you aren't aware of this you don't pay enough attention or you're one of the teams getting protected. St. Pat is rarely if ever on the winning side of that equation. And there is nothing you can say to change the fact that St. Pat would've beaten Nicholas if it weren't for terrible calls in the final minute. Throw as much snark my way as you like. This isn't changing. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::puke:

:clap::clap::clap::puke:

Right to the chase then, fair enough. St. Pat has had a target on our back since I was in the 6th grade. Ref's do play favorites. Ref's do protect certain players. This is a fact. if you aren't aware of this you don't pay enough attention or you're one of the teams getting protected. St. Pat is rarely if ever on the winning side of that equation. And there is nothing you can say to change the fact that St. Pat would've beaten Nicholas if it weren't for terrible calls in the final minute. Throw as much snark my way as you like. This isn't changing. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::puke:

Lol. Believe what you want. I think you’re living in La La Land. But it’s each to their own. Nicholas County was without their leading scorer and St Pat had all theirs. Sorry you guys aren’t on the good side of the equation. Didn’t know Nicholas was. But I guess they are according to you. Neither of our teams are or have been region contenders, I can’t see why either team would have a target on their back. I don’t think the refs liked your all’s players questioning every call they made that night. Maybe they should just learn to play and keep their comments to themselves. St Pat would’ve beaten Nicholas had they have out scored them. That’s the facts. Unfortunately for St Pat, Garrison can’t turn water into wine. Good luck to you guys in district. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::puke::puke:

:clap::clap::clap::puke:

Lol. Believe what you want. I think you’re living in La La Land. But it’s each to their own. Nicholas County was without their leading scorer and St Pat had all theirs. Sorry you guys aren’t on the good side of the equation. Didn’t know Nicholas was. But I guess they are according to you. Neither of our teams are or have been region contenders, I can’t see why either team would have a target on their back. I don’t think the refs liked your all’s players questioning every call they made that night. Maybe they should just learn to play and keep their comments to themselves. St Pat would’ve beaten Nicholas had they have out scored them. That’s the facts. Unfortunately for St Pat, Garrison can’t turn water into wine. Good luck to you guys in district. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::puke::puke: