Newport Central Catholic Middle School Football Team

UK#1fanisback

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have also heard they got a few kids coming from Anderson, Ohio area that plan on attending NCC HS...

Yes, we do have a 6th grader coming from St Veronica school. This players parents went to NCC and he will be attending NCC. I called the director to make sure this was ok.

We are excited to get on the field!

Yes, we do have a 6th grader coming from St Veronica school. This players parents went to NCC and he will be attending NCC. I called the director to make sure this was ok.

We are excited to get on the field!

I work with an Gentlemen and he said there might be a few that are looking around.

I believe he said they have played for Anderson Youth Football. All I know is they are great kids and there grandpa is awesome to work with.

I work with an Gentlemen and he said there might be a few that are looking around.

I believe he said they have played for Anderson Youth Football. All I know is they are great kids and there grandpa is awesome to work with.

I have only heard about 1. I will check with the league and school first to make sure everything is ok if more contact us. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
We will have a young team with great kids and families. I have know most of the boys. They will represent NCC with class and sportsmanship. We know that there are really competitive teams in the NKMSL.

Is Ross Pangallo playing?

• 4 months later...

Will they be playing the newly formed HHS teams before the end of season???

I think all the kids and parents would love to see that. Since the high school teams will be playing each other next year. I’m sure people can make that happen