January 31, 20188 yr I’m curious to see where Cousins lands. The talk is he is going to be the highest paid player in the league wherever he signs, which just seems ridiculous. I know he needs to follow the money, but I’m doing everything I can to get into John Elways ear if I’m Cousins. The Browns.
January 31, 20188 yr I’m curious to see where Cousins lands. The talk is he is going to be the highest paid player in the league wherever he signs, which just seems ridiculous. I know he needs to follow the money, but I’m doing everything I can to get into John Elways ear if I’m Cousins. New England if Brady retires.
January 31, 20188 yr I’m curious to see where Cousins lands. The talk is he is going to be the highest paid player in the league wherever he signs, which just seems ridiculous. I know he needs to follow the money, but I’m doing everything I can to get into John Elways ear if I’m Cousins. Jets or Broncos would be my guess. I think NYJ could be a playoff contender next season if they get a decent QB.
January 31, 20188 yr Jets or Broncos would be my guess. I think NYJ could be a playoff contender next season if they get a decent QB. I agree. I think both places have the ability pay him whatever he wants and give a chance to make the playoffs.
January 31, 20188 yr This isn't a move geared towards 2018. They know they have no shot right now. Might as well try to improve for the future. I think Mahomes is better than Alex Smith. They got a great D, and top 3 RB and TE in the league and a special weapon in Hill. This team can win right now.
January 31, 20188 yr I think Mahomes is better than Alex Smith. They got a great D, and top 3 RB and TE in the league and a special weapon in Hill. This team can win right now. He may be, but there's really no evidence to support that yet. The big plus with Smith is he didn't make mistakes. Mahomes will definitely experience his share of miscues and growing pains next season.
January 31, 20188 yr He may be, but there's really no evidence to support that yet. The big plus with Smith is he didn't make mistakes. Mahomes will definitely experience his share of miscues and growing pains next season. Much better arm that can stretch the field and a great supporting cast on Offense and Defense. To say they have no shot is just silly. This team could easily win their division.
January 31, 20188 yr Much better arm that can stretch the field and a great supporting cast on Offense and Defense. To say they have no shot is just silly. This team could easily win their division. I said they had no shot against the likes of Jax, Pitt or NE. Which is true.
January 31, 20188 yr I think Mahomes is better than Alex Smith. They got a great D, and top 3 RB and TE in the league and a special weapon in Hill. This team can win right now. I tend to agree. I don't know who is better right now, Mahomes or Smith. From what I have heard though, Andy Reid believes the Chiefs are better with Mahomes going forward. I think Reid LOVES Mahomes and thinks he is the real deal...will be interesting to see...
February 1, 20188 yr I said they had no shot against the likes of Jax, Pitt or NE. Which is true. You did not specify. You simply said “no shot”. Not many thought the Eagles could get to the Super Bowl with Foles, yet here they are. Bottom line, if you get to the playoffs, you have a shot.
February 1, 20188 yr The Browns. Browns certainly have the cap space and the need but Cousins said he's already made a lot of money in his career, now the priority is on winning. I think he wants to go to a contender. New England if Brady retires. Yeah, they aren't going to pay him.
February 1, 20188 yr The Cheifs realized what I wish the Bengals realized about Dalton. Alex Smith is not a qb who was going to be a guy who could get them over the top. Results proved that, just like we seen with Dalton. However instead of trying again with something they already know. They are moving on to the younger qb in hopes he can eventually lead them places in the future that Smith failed to do.
February 1, 20188 yr I said they had no shot against the likes of Jax, Pitt or NE. Which is true. Before we throw Jax in that mix. I want to see how they do next year. This year they snuck up on people. Next year they won't. Plus we will see if they still have that same drive they had This year. I need to see them do it again before putting them up with New England who does it every year.
February 1, 20188 yr Before we throw Jax in that mix. I want to see how they do next year. This year they snuck up on people. Next year they won't. Plus we will see if they still have that same drive they had This year. I need to see them do it again before putting them up with New England who does it every year. No, I'm gonna keep Jax there.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.