You hold tickets to the game, would you attend.....

Do you attend?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Do you attend?

• NO
    • YES

I have to laugh at all these people who are saying things like" highly unlikely" and "that would never happen"

I guess it's that Macho American Attitude? Do people really forget what happened in New York? or do they just choose to chalk that one up as experience and bury their heads back in the sands.

I'm not saying live in fear by no means, but do live with the reality of the world we live in now.

As for those who said "at least my children would be taken care of" what kinda of statement is that? Do you really think your children and spouse would rather have that insurance money over you walking through that door everyday.

I'm really taken back by HHSDAD's post, being he takes enough pride in being a father that he includes in his user name.

If a terrorist attack happens I don't think it would be found out that easy. I do attend sporting events. So far this year. Bristol twice, Bengals once, UK football once, 6 Reds games, Ky Speedway all of them, Fall Richmond, Va race, going to Homestead for da final race. Will probably catch another Bengals game before the year ends. Will probably go to 3 or 4 UK basketball games.

My wife has a good life insurance policy and I think it doubles because of an accident.

So I am going to live until I die !! :thumb: