Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region stretch run predictions

Featured Replies

I will say the Bulldogs 3 peat.

While Ryle and Conner have been at or near the top of the 9th all year, I still think at least 5 or 6 teams can win 3 games at NKU next month. Should be a fun tournament to watch. I'll always pull for my Holy Cross Indians but it is wide open in my opinion.

While Ryle and Conner have been at or near the top of the 9th all year, I still think at least 5 or 6 teams can win 3 games at NKU next month. Should be a fun tournament to watch. I'll always pull for my Holy Cross Indians but it is wide open in my opinion.

 

Totally agree with this, as a Holmes guy I will be rooting for Holmes, but it should be a dandy tournament. If there are no district upsets, the draw will be huge.

  • Author

What are the dates for the Region to begin? May be a solid crowd for all of these match ups.

paNDA - I believe the regional tournament starts the week of February 26th.

Is there a final schedule for the 33rd tournament yet? That Cooper-Conner game may be a great one. Lexi Held playing against her high school career ending.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.