Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Miami 78 Louisville 75 OT

Featured Replies

Final.

 

Cardinals had every opportunity to win and couldn’t close the deal.

Tough loss for sure, hopefully they can win next against Wake Forest.

That game was exhausting to watch - it felt like a 1pt. game that went on forever. Agree with missed opportunities. Oh well, learn and move on.

 

Btw, Lonnie Walker is super athletic...

That game was exhausting to watch - it felt like a 1pt. game that went on forever. Agree with missed opportunities. Oh well, learn and move on.

 

Btw, Lonnie Walker is super athletic...

 

That shot he hit at the end of regulation was crazy.

That shot he hit at the end of regulation was crazy.

 

He's the kind of guy you'd love to have on your team - Canes are lucky to have him!

Between the circus shot to send the game into OT & the missed basket interference call on Miami, that's a tough loss for UL.

 

I did think Mahmoud played really well. I don't believe I've ever been able to say that before.

I did think Mahmoud played really well. I don't believe I've ever been able to say that before.

 

He'll make up for it, trust me.

  • Author

Deny Adel made some terrible decisions down the stretch. McMahon had some poor ones too.

 

Snider made one really rough one late in OT but considering he basically carried the team on his back in the second half, I’m inclined forget it.

  • Author
He'll make up for it, trust me.

 

“Hate! Hate! Hate! Hate! Hate!”

“Hate! Hate! Hate! Hate! Hate!”

 

I have no use for Anas, VJ, or Deng most of the time. :lol2:

  • Author
I have no use for Anas, VJ, or Deng most of the time. :lol2:

 

Everyone, please welcome Deuce, 2017’s Player Hater of the Year.

Everyone, please welcome Deuce, 2017’s Player Hater of the Year.

 

"Thank you, thank you. First I'd like to thank @PurplePride92 for those inspiring words he spoke ages ago, 'Embrace the hate.' I'd also like to thank LeBron James."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.