Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who would you trade for ARod?

Featured Replies

They have already set the precedent, why not?

  • Replies 39
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They have already set the precedent, why not?

 

 

I'm pretty sure Griffey was younger when he came here and was coming off of incredible seasons. There was no way to predict the breakdown. Sheff and Bonds have already began breaking down.

I wouldn't want Bonds but if I could get Sheffield to sign an incentive-laden contract, I would jump at the chance. Where to put him in the NL would be a question for a later time.

Can you imagine how hard Krivsky would laugh if he were to stumble upon BGP and this thread?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OOOOOOOHHHH, Wait,,,,,,,maybe Krivsky is Strike3

Can you imagine how hard Krivsky would laugh if he were to stumble upon BGP and this thread?

 

OOOOOOOHHHH, Wait,,,,,,,maybe Krivsky is Strike3

....:lol:

 

:sssh:

Naaaaaaahhhhh, Wayne could never pull for the Tigers!

Since we're speculating....

 

Reds - Griffey, Encarnacion, Milton and Larue

Almost word for word you beat me to the post except I wouldn't have included Encarnacion.

I wouldn't want Bonds but if I could get Sheffield to sign an incentive-laden contract, I would jump at the chance. Where to put him in the NL would be a question for a later time.

I don't think we need any more aging broken down OFers.

Naaaaaaahhhhh, Wayne could never pull for the Tigers!
You just never know.... :lol:

 

Being from New York and playing baseball at Duke, then getting into the front office side of baseball, can make a man root for anyone.

 

You ever been in luxury boxes at GABP.....think about it and let me know.

 

:D

Braves trade Renteria and Hampton for A-Rod

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.