January 22, 20188 yr Author Vikings went up 7-0 and the Eagles have come back with 24 unanswered since.
January 22, 20188 yr Looks like America will be pulling for the Eagles in 2 weeks Fixed it for you. Haha
January 22, 20188 yr Fixed it for you. Haha Anyone who’s not a Patriots fan, basically hates the Patriots:lol2:
January 22, 20188 yr I kinda view the Eagles, like the Cubs were viewed for so long. For that reason I’m pulling for the Eagles.
January 22, 20188 yr I kinda view the Eagles, like the Cubs were viewed for so long. For that reason I’m pulling for the Eagles. Aren’t the Vikings kind of the same way?
January 22, 20188 yr Aren’t the Vikings kind of the same way? Not to the same extent. Eagles have been around longer and the Vikings have a diluted Championship at least.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.