Highlands 53 Campbell County 52

I don't know Coach Richey personally but IMO there is no way what's being said here about her is true. She comes from a great family. I just don't see it happening. Additionally, I love Coach Menefee's passion that he displays during games. Haters gonna hate I guess.

I agree great passion.. I have never gave much thought to CC living here (NKY) for 40+ years. This year i went to the Mt. Notre Dame game and the Mercer game. Thinking about making the trip to the SH game. My point was if this year's Highlands team which is just an average team can come up with a game plan to beat you SH,Mercer,Murray maybe Male (i know they already beat them) maybe GRC will be able to do them same. They are however our (NKY) only shot this year or so in my opinion.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tongue or no tongue I was really thinking CC could make a run at a state championship. Honestly tho if you get beat by this years Highlands team you have little to no chance at a state championship.

Nobody knows who is going to win the state championship this year if they did then there would be no sense in playing it and just go ahead give the trophy to the winners. Lol. This whole thread has become a joke. For one to say that Campbell has no shot at winning state because they lose one game by 1 point in OT is just dumb. It’s high school basketball anything can happen. I think it did Campbell good to lose that game. It’s better to lose now then in the post season where it really counts. So basically what you are saying is if a team loses one game by 1 point to a team they shouldn’t lose to that the have no chance to win the state tourney. Well I guess Campbell should just forfeit the rest of the season according to you. Lol.

Yes, Butler should have packed it in two years ago when a 12 loss Mercy team beat them.

And Holy Cross should have given up all hope when a 13 loss Brossart team beat them 3 years ago.

Even blind squirrels find a nut once in a while.