Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie Heights 49 Highlands 47

Featured Replies

Highlands has to win the ones like this over mediocre competition if it expects to get over that hump.

Highlands was outcoached

Highlands was outcoached

 

That does seem to happen much of the time.

Highlands was outcoached

 

In what way?

What exactly does it mean to get outcoached? Did the team that lost automatically get outcoached?

What exactly does it mean to get outcoached? Did the team that lost automatically get outcoached?

 

On BluegrassPreps....yes it does. Everyone is a coach on here! You didn't know this?

Highlands has to win the ones like this over mediocre competition if it expects to get over that hump.

 

Looks like one middle-of-the pack team knocking off another middle-of the pack team (At the moment HHS 5-5 in region, DHHS 6-2 in region). I don't know camelman, maybe I'm getting soft in my old age reading us couch jockeys describing high school athletes "mediocre".

Looks like one middle-of-the pack team knocking off another middle-of the pack team (At the moment HHS 5-5 in region, DHHS 6-2 in region). I don't know camelman, maybe I'm getting soft in my old age reading us couch jockeys describing high school athletes "mediocre".

 

Yes, you are getting soft. But to the actual point, it was mediocre competition. You said "athletes" not me.

Yes, you are getting soft. But to the actual point, it was mediocre competition. You said "athletes" not me.

 

You might be right. I never used to be this way and I guess the participation trophy crowd has beaten me down. I still call any kid that plays a sport seriously an athlete, and some are better athletes than others. So I'm assuming by your opinion both squads are "mediocre"? I get it.

Highlands was outcoached

 

If you're going to throw out hot takes like this, you should provide some more commentary to explain why you feel that way.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.