Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bluegrasspreps.com 2018 - Inside the 8th Region 1-15-18

Featured Replies

It sounds like SK shot the ball very well @ColonelMike; and got a good home win over Cooper, I'm not sure that I would go as far as vindication against top-tier teams, and proof positive that the Pioneers will be a contender.

 

Now, if Cooper had been at full strength, I think your comments might be warranted.

 

SK wasn't at full strength either.

SK wasn't at full strength either.

 

Were they missing one of the top 3 players in the state?

Walton v Gallatin Co. tonight @ Owen for the All A. Anyone willing to give GC a shot in this one?

I will be there. First Kentucky game of the yr. bcos of my own coaching obligations and basketball games across the river. Really looking forward to it. I'm going to really try and follow the 8th the rest of the way since our season is over in 2 weeks. It seems to be a good season with about 4 or 5 possible winners coming out of the 8th. So far been following along with this site and thanks to the awesome write ups!

I could talk myself into as many as 10 without knowing more than the schedules and results of the remaining teams.

 

I must say, you have great vision.

Hearing Gritton is healthy and Anderson ready to make a run.

Guess we will find out for sure next week with AC @ Spencer and Collins

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.