Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Saints/Vikings Updates

Featured Replies

Supposed to kick in 6 minutes. I hope it is just as entertaining to watch as the Jags/Steelers game was.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am worn out after the first game.

  • Author

Flipped over to the NFC game and they have played 5 minutes and no one has scored yet.

I really love watching this Vikings team. Just a really good brand of football. Even though the Saints are loaded with former Buckeyes I’m pulling for the Vikings to take this one and the Lombardi.

  • Author
Flipped over to the NFC game and they have played 5 minutes and no one has scored yet.

 

Well as soon as I posted that the Vikings score first go up 7-0 with 9:45 left in the first quarter.

  • Author
I really love watching this Vikings team. Just a really good brand of football. Even though the Saints are loaded with former Buckeyes I’m pulling for the Vikings to take this one and the Lombardi.

 

I think it would be cool also to see a team play in a Super Bowl in their own stadium.

I think it would be cool also to see a team play in a Super Bowl in their own stadium.

I do as well. Would be really interesting to see how that would play out.

  • Author

This so far is looking like the first game today in that the team that won the previous meeting this year is going to win the rematch.

  • Author

Saints lucky to hold Vikings to a FG there after the two penalties.

10-0 Vikings.

I fully expect the Pats to beat the Jags next week, but we could realistically see a Super Bowl matchup between Blake Bortles and the winner of Case Keenum and Nick Foles. How ridiculous is that?

  • Author

Another TD for the Vikings they are up now 17-0 with 9:58 left in the half.

This one may be over with the Vikings defense.

The experts all said that these experience QB's had the advantage. Only Brady is going to be the only one to move on. The four QB's left, Brady, Bortles, Foles and Keenum. Pats are loving this.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.