Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott @ Ryle Prediction

Featured Replies

Scott at Ryle this Friday night. Any bold predictions?

  • Author

This is the eight meeting between the two schools. It will probably be the last one for a few years with realignment. History has been brutal to the Eagles...

 

95 Ryle 50 Scott 00

96 Ryle 53 Scott 09

97 Ryle 27 Scott 03

98 Ryle 14 Scott 00

03 Ryle 20 Scott 14

04 Ryle 45 Scott 00

05 Ryle 53 Scott 00

 

Ryle 262 Scott 26

This is the eight meeting between the two schools. It will probably be the last one for a few years with realignment. History has been brutal to the Eagles...

 

95 Ryle 50 Scott 00

96 Ryle 53 Scott 09

97 Ryle 27 Scott 03

98 Ryle 14 Scott 00

03 Ryle 20 Scott 14

04 Ryle 45 Scott 00

05 Ryle 53 Scott 00

 

Ryle 262 Scott 26

 

Wow:eek: that is impressive... for the Raiders. Or just bad for the Eagles.

This is the eight meeting between the two schools. It will probably be the last one for a few years with realignment. History has been brutal to the Eagles...

 

95 Ryle 50 Scott 00

96 Ryle 53 Scott 09

97 Ryle 27 Scott 03

98 Ryle 14 Scott 00

03 Ryle 20 Scott 14

04 Ryle 45 Scott 00

05 Ryle 53 Scott 00

 

Ryle 262 Scott 26

 

 

OK , I'll take Ryle in a close one ! Ryle - 262 Scott - 13 !:jump:

This is the eight meeting between the two schools. It will probably be the last one for a few years with realignment. History has been brutal to the Eagles...

 

95 Ryle 50 Scott 00

96 Ryle 53 Scott 09

97 Ryle 27 Scott 03

98 Ryle 14 Scott 00

03 Ryle 20 Scott 14

04 Ryle 45 Scott 00

05 Ryle 53 Scott 00

 

Ryle 262 Scott 26

 

Did they fire the coach after '03?? :D :D

Did they fire the coach after '03?? :D :D

No, that was Coach Warner's first year......

This is the eight meeting between the two schools. It will probably be the last one for a few years with realignment. History has been brutal to the Eagles...

 

95 Ryle 50 Scott 00

96 Ryle 53 Scott 09

97 Ryle 27 Scott 03

98 Ryle 14 Scott 00

03 Ryle 20 Scott 14

04 Ryle 45 Scott 00

05 Ryle 53 Scott 00

 

Ryle 262 Scott 26

Now my memory isn't as sharp as it once was, but I distinctly remember a couple of scores with 7 and 8's in the first number in the early meetings between the two schools(93-98?). I'll have to check on it, but I know for sure that one of the scores is 84-0, my brother has the picture (of the scoreboard) hanging up at his house.

 

Either way, I don't see this one being close at any point except kickoff. That being said, I'd have never thought it would have been a 20-14 ballgame, coming down to the wire in '03 either. Never overlook anyone Raiders. :flame:

I never played Scott under Coach Hockman and in 03' Warner's first year Holmes, and Scott moved into the district.

  • Author
Now my memory isn't as sharp as it once was, but I distinctly remember a couple of scores with 7 and 8's in the first number in the early meetings between the two schools(93-98?). I'll have to check on it, but I know for sure that one of the scores is 84-0, my brother has the picture (of the scoreboard) hanging up at his house.

 

Either way, I don't see this one being close at any point except kickoff. That being said, I'd have never thought it would have been a 20-14 ballgame, coming down to the wire in '03 either. Never overlook anyone Raiders. :flame:

The first game I have them playing is '95. If you find out otherwise please let me know and I'll go back and double check.

Ryle 35-0.

I predict an ugly bad blow-out!!!!

45 to 0 in the first half

Ryle names the score in this one, but I don't see it being too bad. With 2 weeks left, they won't be playing some key players but in the first half, just to keep them in Rhythm.

 

Ryle 35

Scott 0

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.