Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ohio youth team kicked out of rec basketball league over offensive jerseys

Featured Replies

The names on the back of the jerseys are out of line at any level, but this reminds me of high school intramurals 25 years ago. It was like there was an unofficial contents to see who could get away with a team name with the best sexual innuendo.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not gonna lie, if I were in the business of printing shirts, I'd have accepted the job without hesitation. You're in business to make money. Turning away profitable business runs counter to that. It's not the printer's job to be the moral compass of his customers.

 

I would have accepted the order based on the team name but once I saw the player's names I would have refused it. Not trying to be a moral compass to anyone but myself.

I would have accepted the order based on the team name but once I saw the player's names I would have refused it. Not trying to be a moral compass to anyone but myself.

 

Agree. No way would I have printed shirts with those names.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.