Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell 47 Estill County 8

Featured Replies

  • Replies 46
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Nice turn around after the slow start for the Devils.:dancingpa

Very bad start for the devils in the first quarter. They looked like they were all on roller skates in the first quarter. They then came around and took the skates off. Coach Morris did a great job tonight making the needed adjustments.

 

One of the estill kids was taken off the field to the local hospital. We hope he is okay. Estill fans let us know how the young man is when you find out.

  • Author

His name was Cameron Allie or somthing like that I believe. I second what jeepman said we sure hope this young man is ok.

Cameron Allie was taken to OLBH as a procaution for a concusion. He should be OK. What a hit by Wills.

That was as mad as I have seen Coach McGlone in a while.

  • Author
That was as mad as I have seen Coach McGlone in a while.

I would say after the way they played in the first quarter.

  • Author
Anyone have any stats?

I'll grab them from the paper when I get it in a couple hours.:thumb:

OK, thanks. I guess it is getting kinda late. I emailed a Russell coach so I should have some shortly, if he's not asleep yet.

Cameron Allie is ok. Good game Devils. Had a little scare in the first quarter, but you pulled away from then on.

I talked to Cameron after the game and he is ok, just a little slow from the shot to the head. It was a good hit though. This was the first trip I have made to Russell, and you guys have an impressive place. I loved the football atmosphere. Nice game and good luck through the rest of the season.

I talked to Cameron after the game and he is ok, just a little slow from the shot to the head. It was a good hit though. This was the first trip I have made to Russell, and you guys have an impressive place. I loved the football atmosphere. Nice game and good luck through the rest of the season.

great atmosphere and great hospitality, i enjoy the trip to Russell.

Congratulations to Russell on the win.

  • Author

Estill County Rushing Benidict 18-72,Baber 7-29, Allie 8-24,Williams 2-13,Boian 3-11,Pike 4-3,Collins 2- (-3)

 

Russell Rushing Clark 12-218,Baily 4-49,Abrams5-37,Wells 5-32,Beekman 2-15,Jones 3-15,Fullen 2-9,Sutton 2-8,cordle 1-5,Mitchell 2-1,Fosson 2-0

 

Estill County Passing 0 for 5 0 yards

 

Russell Passing Jones 1of 4 for 29 yards, Cordle 1of 1 for 55 yard td

 

Russell Receiving Frazier 2-79

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.