Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Knox Central 90 Wolfe County 52

Featured Replies

Final from the WYMT Mountain Classic.

Whew! Knox must be for real!!

I knew they’d win this game but not by this amount of points.

The Knox-Corbin games should be very entertaining.

Knox looked good against the Wolfe Co. team that played with Lexington Catholic for 3 quarters. I think LC won by 18. Can't wait to see Knox play.

I saw Knox against Cordia. They are very impressive. They have speed, quick hands, and that night at least, an uncanny ability to block shots that looked uncontested. I wish they played a bit closer to home as I would love to watch them again. Perhaps at Rupp in March?

They might win the Mountain Classic. Knox Central is for real.

The Knox-Corbin games should be very entertaining.

 

Come on down to the CFIT for what will hopefully be a Corbin/Knox final. Should be very entertaining. Those schools like each other about as much as the Bengals and Steelers do.

The Falls tournament is on its way down by the looks of the field. Couldn't even get enough teams to want to go to Corbin to play based on the history of Corbin getting to much home cooking and everyone here in Central KY has known that for years. Just ask Lexington Catholic. Sad for the kids. They only have 6 team so I guess its pool play. Good luck

Edited by bugatti

Come on down to the CFIT for what will hopefully be a Corbin/Knox final. Should be very entertaining. Those schools like each other about as much as the Bengals and Steelers do.

 

The Falls tournament is on its way down by the looks of the field. Couldn't even get enough teams to want to go to corbin to play based on the history of corbin getting to much home cooking and everyone here in central ky has known that for years. Just ask Lexington Catholic. Sad for the kids. They only have 6 team so I guess its pool play. Good luck

 

Not to threadjack, but can anyone post a bracket/schedule for the Cumberland Falls Invitational?

The Falls tournament is on its way down by the looks of the field. Couldn't even get enough teams to want to go to corbin to play based on the history of corbin getting to much home cooking and everyone here in central ky has known that for years. Just ask Lexington Catholic. Sad for the kids. They only have 6 team so I guess its pool play. Good luck

 

How many games have you been to at Corbin? I've been to probably 600 or more. No home cooking. It's a myth. I do think that some teams are at a disadvantage if they buy into the myth that they will be playing a 5 on 8 game. Lexington Catholic imploded last year. Lost their composure. Their coach was out at midcourt. The ref had no choice to hit him with two T's. Last year in the CFIT finals, I was sitting by some KC fans and they thought they were getting shafted on every single call. It just wasn't the case. Same thing in the regional semis at the arena. Probably woke up this morning thinking their gonna get the shaft. It's a myth, but by all means keep believing it. Should make for an interesting CFIT finals and another KC loss.

Edited by bugatti

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.