Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kate Hepburn and Mark Twain in Hell and Charles Manson is in Heaven !!!

Featured Replies

But there have already been folks who say they follow Christ that have wished Hell, not Heaven, for Charles. I understand the emotion, I really do. But if you are a follower of Christ wouldn't you hope that Charles got saved and is with the Lord now. Christians are odd sometimes.

 

Christians are also regular people that sometimes say things they shouldn't or think things that they shouldn't.

  • Author
Christians are also regular people that sometimes say things they shouldn't or think things that they shouldn't.

 

Agree completely. I think maybe we sometimes hold Christians to a higher standard and maybe we shouldn't.

Agree completely. I think maybe we sometimes hold Christians to a higher standard and maybe we shouldn't.

 

Even though Christians are flawed, I think you're right in holding a high standard.

Manson was diagnosed with “schizophrenia and paranoid delusional disorder” This was the prime reason listed for being denied parole, although I’m sure there were other reasons as well. He wasn’t getting out of the Big House.

 

That being said, my question is, what are the thoughts about how God judges mentally unstable people who commit crimes? If Manson’s actions were beyond his control how is he judged? He had his antisocial behavior disorder issues from the time he was very young, robbing and burglarizing when he wasn’t even 16.

 

Im not defending him by any means. It was very justified to keep him behind bars for his entire life after his death sentence was commuted. I’m just asking for opinions.

 

That being said, my question is, what are the thoughts about how God judges mentally unstable people who commit crimes? If Manson’s actions were beyond his control how is he judged?

 

I'm not sure. There are characters in the Bible that show symptoms of Mental Illness (Elijah, Jonah, Jezebel) and God seems to not let them use those things as excuses. Not that the conversation actually took place, but he corrects and rebukes them for their actions.

That being said, my question is, what are the thoughts about how God judges mentally unstable people who commit crimes? If Manson’s actions were beyond his control how is he judged?

 

Scripture talks about how God knows and judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. He sees and knows what we cannot and I believe He can be trusted to judge fairly in all instances.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.