November 19, 20178 yr Author Great series there Bill, WHEN IS THE LAST time that little shovel pass did ANYTHING??
November 19, 20178 yr Great series there Bill, WHEN IS THE LAST time that little shovel pass did ANYTHING?? Actually, I think they have had some decent success running that play. I liked the swing pass to Mixon less.
November 19, 20178 yr I will waste my time typing and bring on a four paragraph reply, but ... when the pocket collapses up the middle you run out of places to slide to. So you think he has shown good pocket presence in his career? I'm talking his whole career he has always looked like a lost puppy in the pocket if his first primary read gets taken away. So I guess agree to disagree.
November 19, 20178 yr Great series there Bill, WHEN IS THE LAST time that little shovel pass did ANYTHING?? Didn't they get a 50 yard play 2 weeks ago on that play?
November 19, 20178 yr Thought for sure I saw that he had missed 5 extra points. I agree that the Bengals should have kept Elliott over Bullock. Was just pointing out that Elliott has missed more than a couple extra points also. It's just 3 but all 3 came in a 2 game stretch. Which people would have went nuts about here lol.
November 19, 20178 yr Author Why did we not call a timeout as soon as the sack was made! We lost 30 seconds there terrible clock management again as usual. We don't call a silly TO and have all 3 timeouts and don't use one there.
November 19, 20178 yr Good to see the offense has its one good drive a game, followed up with all 3 and outs. Luckily the defense basically scored 6 of our points.
November 19, 20178 yr Last week the Titans offense was aggressive and got 3 points at the end of half. Will we? Or will we do our usual run play first before deciding what to do.
November 19, 20178 yr Elliott has missed 3 xp. He also is 5 for 6 from 50 yards plus and also a 61 yard game winner in Philly. Plus he is only a rookie. Bullock has been around and shown he still is what his football card has always shown. I thought you didn't like Elliott because he didn't have a big leg. You wanted the ASU kicker because he had a big leg and Elliot was no more than a Nugent?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.