Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Broncos

Featured Replies

  • Replies 118
  • Views 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Touchdown Broncos this is going to get interesting. I've seen to many Bengals games over the years. If we come out here and go 3 an out this game will go OT or we will lose the defense is wore out.

And the Broncos answer with 5:05 left. How can the Bengals screw this up with a 3 point lead and 2 TOs....? Score will be 20-17 Bengals

 

Don't answer that!!! :lol2:

  • Author

20-17 Bengals lead with 5:05 to play. The missed extra point is big the Broncos would have had to go for 2 there if the extra point had not been missed.

C'mon long sustained drive. Get push on the line, run block, throw in some misdirection, screens, and seam passes....

 

I know, I'm asking TOO MUCH!!!

Well I think we're starting to see the effect of our offense being bad basically all day and keeping the defense on the field. Defenders are starting to drop like flies.

C'mon long sustained drive. Get push on the line, run block, throw in some misdirection, screens, and seam passes....

 

I know, I'm asking TOO MUCH!!!

 

Way 2 much. The offense has scored 2 of its tds because of turnovers the defense gave them. One td drive of 1 yard the other 45 lol. Only one real good drive. It would be nice if the offense makes that 2 nice drives here.

  • Author

Good play call! I thought it was there the play before.

There's one 1st down...

  • Author

Now we throw it and stop the clock. 3 runs there would have either used the timeouts and took another 1:30-2:00 off the clock.

  • Author

It is hard to believe that if the Bengals win this game they are within 1 game of the wildcard spot.

  • Author

Big call there that should do it, but remember it is the Bengals. lol

Well done on keeping the pass in bounds and in play to warrant the pi...:thumb:

I just saw a Bronco FLOP like a soccer player...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.