Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Williamsburg vs. Evarts

Featured Replies

At Williamsburg? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

 

Jackets by 20

I'll go with the Jackets on this one. WHS 28 EHS 20

Resembles more of a MASH unit with Evarts missing two linemen and W'burg playing without Hamblin.

  • Author
First I have never seen a Ref that was right.....at least if you listen to the losing coach.

 

Second, it does not matter if he is right or wrong the Ref's word stands.

 

Third, he is not going to change the mind of the ref, so why waste your breath.

 

Fourth, did he consider when in the midst of getting ejected, what effect it would have on his team?

Part of the problem was with the official responsible for the play clock not having a watch on....I guess he was keeping track in his head, also numerous calls missed (both ways), especially a terrible pass interference call on a crossing route with a catchable ball.

Part of the problem was with the official responsible for the play clock not having a watch on....I guess he was keeping track in his head, also numerous calls missed (both ways), especially a terrible pass interference call on a crossing route with a catchable ball.

Harlan was penalized for the most yards

  • Author
Harlan was penalized for the most yards

As I said terrible missed calls both ways, this was probably the worst officiating crew I have seen in a number of years.

Yeah...Pope caught the ball, and you all know it. I enjoyed watching that coach "show us his neck". He put on a good show. Haha

 

And I believe it was the catch of the night as well.

I was wondering if any of the Officials that bought raffle tickets when they came in the gate won anything. If Wburg can keep Evarts ground game down they can win ..if not Evarts wins...

Yeah...Pope caught the ball, and you all know it. I enjoyed watching that coach "show us his neck". He put on a good show. Haha

 

And I believe it was the catch of the night as well.

Were you standing on the sideline where Coach Woods was, I think he had a better view than both of us...Maybe it was a catch..."show us his neck" Coach Woods is a good guy, and did nothing wrong questioning the call...Good luck with Mboro and try and show a little class...

Were you standing on the sideline where Coach Woods was, I think he had a better view than both of us...Maybe it was a catch..."show us his neck" Coach Woods is a good guy, and did nothing wrong questioning the call...Good luck with Mboro and try and show a little class...

 

I have to concur.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.