Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Williamsburg vs. Evarts

Featured Replies

Williamsburg has Evarts Friday in a must win for the Jackets to keep Playoff hopes alive. The Jackets come into the game banged up with Both Hamlin and Moses limited. Aarron Root has really stepped up on offense as a runner, but more impressive is his pass catching, and the way he runs after catch. Evarts is big and physical with its wing t offense. Can the pass happy Jackets slow down the ground attack of Evarts....I'll go on a limb and say Jackets at home in a close one...27 to 20.

I don't really know a lot about Evarts' game this season, but with Hamlin and Moses limited and if Evarts is as big and physical as you say, then I am going to have to take Evarts in a close game...21-14

Williamsburg 28-25.

Where's it at?

@ 'Burg Burg +7

@ Evarts 'Cats +3

  • Author
Where's it at?

@ 'Burg Burg +7

@ Evarts 'Cats +3

At Williamsburg

The Jackets have some speed and athletes, plus its at Williamsburg.

 

Williamsburg 28

Evarts 18

 

Rain might hold down the scoring and make it a closer game.

This is a tremendous matchup between two old district rivals. I think the Jackets will prevail in this matchup. If Hamblin can play the Orange and White will come out on top in spite of Coach Woods' absence.

What did Woods get ejected for? I listened to the game on 102.7, but never got the details about the ejection.

  • Author
What did Woods get ejected for? I listened to the game on 102.7, but never got the details about the ejection.

For being right and the ref's being wrong....:lol:

Somerset basically shut Evarts out last week, giving up only a kickoff return for a touchdown. Williamsburg put up 39 on the Jumpers. I'll say Williamsburg 38, Evarts 12.

For being right and the ref's being wrong....:lol:

 

 

yep

 

Williamsburg by a lot!

What were they wrong about?

Every Coach yells at the refs.

I think he got booted during a 'Burg defensive stand, did'nt he? I thought that was odd, him being the offensive coordinator and all.

Who picks up the duties while he's out?

THAT could make this an interesting game.

What were they wrong about?

Every Coach yells at the refs.

I think he got booted during a 'Burg defensive stand, did'nt he? I thought that was odd, him being the offensive coordinator and all.

Who picks up the duties while he's out?

THAT could make this an interesting game.

Daddy, Coach Woods was standing at the end of the field where a Harlan reciever had just caught a ball for a td on 3rd an goal and appeared not to have control of the ball as he went out of bounds in the endzone...All he did was question the call LOL...

For being right and the ref's being wrong....:lol:

 

First I have never seen a Ref that was right.....at least if you listen to the losing coach.

 

Second, it does not matter if he is right or wrong the Ref's word stands.

 

Third, he is not going to change the mind of the ref, so why waste your breath.

 

Fourth, did he consider when in the midst of getting ejected, what effect it would have on his team?

yep

 

Williamsburg by a lot!

According to "eye" witnesses, Pope bobbled the ball in the air ( as you can see on TV), however when he came down, he was on his back, and he controlled the ball on top of his body on the ground. OK, I'm not a rules expert, is this a catch?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.