November 18, 20178 yr Yes 20% from the charity stripe was pretty awful. Overall they bounced back and were focused down the stretch. Am I the only person that feels like Washington is a bit full of himself and lacking discipline? I like the guy but he just seems to have some really bad habits and sure does spend a lot of time flexing on people after a play.
November 18, 20178 yr I thought that Quade showed some promise. As the others said, the first half was pretty bad, sloppy ...o.k. they sucked :lol2:. 2nd half wasn't great but it did see the Cats going hard after loose balls, playing pretty good D. This team had been hitting ft's fairly well this year and tonight 20 % ....That, to me anyway was a lack of concentration. Monday night should be another easy win, we'll see how they come out in that one.
November 18, 20178 yr Yes 20% from the charity stripe was pretty awful. Overall they bounced back and were focused down the stretch. Am I the only person that feels like Washington is a bit full of himself and lacking discipline? I like the guy but he just seems to have some really bad habits and sure does spend a lot of time flexing on people after a play. Yes, He's not the only one right now imo. I like the term that Cal uses in those type situations ...."right now, they think they poop ice cream ...but they'll learn".
November 18, 20178 yr Knox and Washington both with 6 TO's. They have to do better. Diallo has been kind of let down so far. I'm hopeful once the Offense of this team begins to look like one, that he gets better as well. Team Defense is so much better than last week already.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.